SAT. Hall-O-Freak Drive Thru Experience - CLOSING NIGHT
Time & Location
About the Event
With CDC Guidelines, this Halloween event has been planned to make sure that Halloween still offers fun this year.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- You must have a ticket purchased online before you arrive. Reservations are required to maintain CDC Guidelines.
- Tickets are for the entire car. You can put one person per seat belt into your car.
- Car cannot be more than 7 feet tall.
- Drivers need to show proof of driver's license and insurance before entering the experience.
- All attendees are required to wear a mask if they roll their windows down during the experience.
- Guests must stay in their car, except to use the restroom. If you leave your car to use the restroom, you must wear a mask.
- All cars need to have at least one Smartphone in their car to get the best experience. Sound will be able to be played through Bluetooth in your car.
IF WEATHER PROHIBITS THE EXPERIENCE TO RUN APPROPRIATELY, WE WILL REBOOK OR REFUND.
The experience cannot happen if there is a high wind advisory, downpour rain, or lightening. If that happens on your booked day, you can bring your ticket from the weather day on any other during the same time slot and we will honor your ticket. For refunds in the event of weather closure only - contact email@example.com.